Lebowitz Plastic Surgery is committed to managing copyright and abuse complaints responsibly, and in compliance with applicable laws, including international treaties and the laws of the various countries.
In those circumstances where the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) is applicable, its Lebowitz Plastic Surgery’s policy to expeditiously remove content that is the subject of a correctly prepared notice under Section 512(c).
Lebowitz Plastic Surgery encourages you to consult a lawyer before submitting a notice of copyright infringement. Copyright laws may allow a person to use a work in certain ways without the copyright owner’s permission. Please note that Section 512(f) of the DMCA states that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents in a DMCA notice that content is infringing shall be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the alleged infringer.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by content hosted on LebowitzPlasticSurgery.com, please send a written notice to:
Director of Compliance
29 Green Street,
Huntington, NY 11743
with a copy to:
DMCA Notice FYI:
In order to be considered an effective notice under Section 512(c) of the DMCA, your written notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit LebowitzPlasticSurgery.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit a representative from LebowitzPlasticSurgery.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
© Copyright 2014 LebowitzPlasticSurgery.com.
Last Updated October 1, 2014